METHODOLOGY OF IELTS TUTOR
- You present me with fresh task one and task two IELTS writing.
- I check your IELTS writing in front of you and give you feedback.
- Then you get materials and exercises to fix the problem areas.
- You study the materials and do more writing to show me.
- Practising specific skills leads to better writing.
- You receive tips and tricks for IELTS reading.
- I demonstrate a process to help you answer IELTS questions.
- You are given IELTS reading tests to practise at home.
- We discuss problematic IELTS reading question types and strategies to deal with them.
- You receive vocabulary exercises to broaden your range of vocabulary and improve your English skills.
- I provide you with tips and tricks for IELTS listening.
- I demonstrate a process to help you answer questions.
- You are given IELTS listening tests to practise at home.
- We discuss tricky IELTS listening question types.
- We analyse strategies for these problematic question types.
- We practise some IELTS speaking tests.
- I explain to you the variety of errors you make.
- Important areas to improve on are highlighted on a chart.
- Then you are provided with exercises and materials to help improve your speaking skills.
- The right IELTS preparation leads to improvements in your performance.