DO YOU NEED A WRITING TUTOR?
- Are you going to take the CAE, FCE, IELTS, OET or PTE test?
- Have you taken a test and not achieved the results you wanted?
- Are you confused about how or what to improve?
- If you have answered yes to any of these questions, I can help you to improve your skills and confidence.
ONE -TO-ONE WRITING TUITION IN MELBOURNE
- You receive more feedback than in a classroom with students.
- You have the complete attention of an experienced teacher.
- You are provided with materials that suit your specific needs.
- You can study when it is convenient for you.
- Dealing with someone in person can be better than over the internet.
WHERE ARE CLASSES HELD?
- 530 Collins Street, Melbourne [ MAP ]
- It is quiet, with few distractions.
- Depending on your location, it may be possible to teach you in your home.
WHEN DO CLASSES OCCUR?
- I teach students from Monday to Friday.
WHAT ARE THE FEES?
- $60 per hour, which includes materials (to be paid on the day)
- $50 per hour, which includes materials, for ten or more lessons (to be paid up front)